Guided Moose Hunting in BC
A guided Chilako Valley Outfitters moose hunt in British Columbia just can’t be beat. Exceptional guides, animals and scenery, everything needed for a truly memorable hunting adventure.
For many hunters, the moose defines big game hunting in North America. British Columbia’s vast and diversified forests offer the best moose hunting in the world.
Chilako Valley Outfitters’s area has prime moose feeding areas and habitats, providing highly successful moose hunting every season. Recent burns (2 to 5 years old) and forest cutovers can be particularly rewarding, especially if a browsing area or travel corridor is nearby. Moose hunting in British Columbia provides hunters with the opportunities of a lifetime. Experience the ultimate in North American big game hunting.
Chilako Valley Outfitters has provided hundreds of hunters, for decades, with the very best moose hunting there is in British Columbia, Canada.
Last minute hunts available for October/November
Call or Email Now to Book!
Pricing and Hunt Information
Dates for Hunting Moose: September 10 – November 5 (space is limited depending on booking)
|5 DAY HUNT||Rate +||Tax =||Hunt Total|
|2:1 (per hunter)||4,500||225.00||$4,725|
– Additional days are available up to a total of seven days for a fee of $795 per day.
– Price for non hunting companion is $200 a day which includes lodging and meals
Royalty: $125 (Government Fee)
Deposit to Book: $1000
If in possession of a black bear or wolf tag and been successful;
additional trophy fee for black bear – $1000
additional trophy fee for wolf – $200
Included in your Hunt
- Transportation from/to Prince George, BC
- Lodging in our camps
- Guide Service
- All meals
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Meat processing, taxidermy work, shipping and permits
- Trophy fees after successful hunt
- * Government royalty fees on game taken
- Hunting-Preservation Fund – $200
- Non-Resident fishing license (8 days) – $56