British Columbia Mule Deer Hunting
Chilako Valley Outfitters provides customers with premium guided deer hunting adventures in British Columbia. Our hunting area has excellent mule deer populations, so your trophy potential is very high.
Chilako Valley Outfitters provides premium deer hunting. Our deer hunters are provided the opportunity to hunt trophy black tailed (mule) deer. Our success rate for this hunt is very high. In past seasons, we have been 100% on opportunity, with bucks taken that average in the high 160’s. About 15% of our rifle mule deer hunters, will harvest a buck that will gross over 180″. For those who can remain patient in their pursuit of a trophy mule deer, the odds of connecting are excellent!
Please contact us for the current season openings. Hunters should opt for camouflage clothing with shades of brown in it. Snow camo is a good choice for late-season hunts, but there are years where there can be no snow at all, so bringing both is the best option.
Pricing and Hunt Information
Dates for Hunting Mule Deer: Late Fall to Early Winter (please inquire)
|5 DAY HUNT||Rate +||Tax =||Hunt Total|
|2:1 (per hunter)||3,500||175||$3,675|
– Additional days are available up to a total of seven days for a fee of $795 per day.
– Price for non hunting companion is $200 a day which includes lodging and meals
Trophy fee wolf: $200 (cost for tag $56)
Royalty: $75 (Government Fee)
Deposit to Book: $1000
Included in your Hunt
- Transportation from/to Prince George, BC
- Lodging in our camps
- Guide Service
- All meals
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Meat processing, taxidermy work, shipping and permits
- Trophy fees after successful hunt
- * Government royalty fees on game taken
- Hunting-Preservation Fund – $200
- Non-Resident fishing license (8 days) – $56.00